CRM 2011 LINQ Operator Limitations:
– Supports one from clause per query.
– Represents an inner join. You cannot perform outer joins.
– The left side of the clause must be an attribute name and the right side of the clause must be a value.
– Supported String functions: Contains, StartsWith, EndsWith, and Equals.
– Not supported. FetchXML supports grouping options that are not available with the LINQ query provider.
– For more information, see Use FetchXML Aggregation.
– Supports ordering by entity attributes, such as Contact.FullName.
– Supports anonymous types, constructors, and initializers.
– The last operator is not supported.
• skip and take
– Supports skip and take using server-side paging. The skip value must be greater than or equal to the take value.
– Not supported. FetchXML supports aggregation options that are not available with the LINQ query provider. For more information, see Use FetchXML Aggregation.